About Me

My photo
Author of queer, wry sci fi/fantasy books. On Amazon.
Editor of all fiction genres.

Saturday 25 August 2012

ARE YOU READY? Breaking update!

Hello hello!

I am very very excited this morning. It's not because of the Guild Wars 2 release, as awesome as it is; nor is it because the political race in America is heating up for its final months.

Nope, it's the fact that I will soon be releasing a combo of a novelette and a short story! Kindle and Smashwords will both be hosting the new release, to be titled The Stolen. August 31st is my intended release date. More teasers will be on my Twitter feed, so be sure to keep you eyes peeled.

That's all for now, because I have to get back to editing. Thanks for tuning in again, and remember to keep you eyes peeled for new reviews, societal commentary, writing analyses, teasers, and other flavours of delicious braincandy. This is your SciFiMagpie, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, be excellent unto others, and don't be a dick.

Google+