About Me

My photo
Author of queer, wry sci fi/fantasy books. On Amazon.
Editor of all fiction genres.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Breaking News; A Very Quick Post

Hello hello!

This is going to be a VERY QUICK post, just to say 'hello' and welcome you into December. I've got lots of ideas for posts, but the final story in "The Loved, The Lost, The Dreaming" (yes, that's what it's called! Yay!) is taking a LOT longer than anticipated, so it might be a thin month. We'll be back to our regular programming in January.

Just a reminder for those who haven't been on my Facebook page or have missed the rapid-fire chatter on my Twitter account--you can still get And the Stars Will Sing for FREE until Dec 10 2012, and The Stolen: Two Short Stories is a mere .99 right now! It's my birthday today, and I like to share my presents. You're welcome.

And the Stars Will Sing, or AtSWS for short, has been a bestseller on the free lists, climbing to #17 in Science Fiction Adventure's free side, and to #1255 overall in Amazon's free side. More than 300 people know this book is awesome, and if you grab it before Dec 11th, you'll find out why! The Stolen is also sitting in the top 100,000 of Amazon, which is pretty decent. Don't miss either the zap-gun space adventure or the darkly humorous dystopia.

Here are your links:

And the Stars Will Sing

The Stolen: Two Short Stories

Okay! That's all for now--I need to get back to writing about dreams, nightmares, and underground cities. Be sure to check out the books, and to share this one with friends! You definitely won't regret it.

*****

Thanks for dropping by the nest once again. Don't miss any of the good kind of crazy. Find me on TwitterFacebook, and on Tumblr. Don't forget to check back for short stories, more politics, analysis, scraps of science, and even some reviews. (And no, I haven't forgotten those extra reviews I promised you...they're coming, really. Cross my heart.) There will even be more interviews. This is your darling SciFiMagpie, over and out!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

As always, be excellent unto others, and don't be a dick.

Google+