About Me

My photo
Author of queer, wry sci fi/fantasy books. On Amazon.
Editor of all fiction genres.

Wednesday 17 July 2019

A quick update

Hey, everyone!

I'll be wrapping up my sugar scam series shortly, but I wanted to provide a quick update about what you can expect in the coming weeks.

Coming up, I have a few opinion pieces and some writing and storycrafting articles, but I've also been considering a "what I learned this week" recap post here and there, so I can share the weird bits of knowledge from the podcasts and articles I inhale. Some of them will be a few weeks out of date, because I tend to save my podcasts up and sometimes forget about them, but hey, maybe sharing my educational experiences would interest and inform others! Let me know what you think in the comments, or hit me up on Twitter.



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by SciFiMagpie (@scifimagpie) on


Oh, and since there's kind of a humanitarian crisis occurring south of the border, I will probably find some way to talk about the concentration camps run by ICE - but since I've already participated in and plan to be more politically active in the near future, this blog space may remain a sort of haven away from all of that. I don't want to exploit it for clicks, and I certainly re-share a lot of articles on Facebook and Twitter as it is. If I figure out something to say besides, "End ICE" and "Free the Children," I'll let you all know.



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by SciFiMagpie (@scifimagpie) on

I've also been really focused on and councerned about the climate crisis, so I might find some way to talk about that, but I haven't settled on anything yet. Again, more articles can be found on my Twitter and Facebook pages.

In the meantime, here's a pic of some of the protest signs I made and painted! My skills need work, but for my first protest ever, it went perfectly well.





A post shared by SciFiMagpie (@scifimagpie) on


***
Michelle Browne is a sci fi/fantasy writer and editor. She lives in Lethbridge, AB with her partner-in-crime and Max the cat. Her days revolve around freelance editing, knitting, jewelry, and learning too much. She is currently working on other people's manuscripts, the next books in her series, and drinking as much tea as humanly possible.

Find her all over the internet: * 
OG Blog * Mailing list * Magpie Editing * 
Amazon * Medium * Twitter * Instagram * Facebook * Tumblr * Paypal.me * Ko-fi



No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, be excellent unto others, and don't be a dick.

Google+