About Me

My photo
Author of queer, wry sci fi/fantasy books. On Amazon.
Editor of all fiction genres.

Monday 6 February 2012

Writing update

Ohhai!

It occurs to me that I ought to mention that I have a book out: 'And The Stars Will Sing', available on Amazon's Kindle and Lulu, and soon, I hope, on Kobo.

Here it is on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0075G7GEA

And here it is on Lulu, an independent ebook source: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/and-the-stars-will-sing/18868775?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1

There's my requisite self-plug for the day. Back to the topic of publishing. I got a very friendly response today from Kobo, so I am optimistic about launching as a self-publisher there. I will probably do it under the name 'SciFiMagpie ePress'. I don't want to get ahead of myself with naming it before I am accepted, though; they want to know about my output per year. I hope to put out at least 2-4 pieces a year, including everything from longish short stories given indie release to novels to the occasional collection of shorties. I also have a stash of poetry that really deserves airtime, so realistically, I have the ability to do this.
Now, the self-discipline to write it all and finish the in-progress works, that's another matter. However, the fact that I have a bunch of things completed right now does help. In the meantime, wish me luck with Kobo!

Next time: more about the blog title, and, of course, more about 'And The Stars Will Sing'. (Teaser excerpts, history of its creation and development, and hints about the future...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, be excellent unto others, and don't be a dick.

Google+